Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fr: how I'm supposed to game.

I’m going to write this up before I go to sleep because I have to get this out. I had one goal in mind today and that was too approach. That’s all I wanted to do so I did my ritual that I’m sure will help anybody get over AA, approach anxiety, and approach indifference.

Then to ensure that I approached I added two more things.

First I went to Atlantic Station around 8pm and planned on talking to girls but all I could do was flash the clown grin at girls and say one comment to two girls.

I came back home and watched part of Mehow’s infield video, Tim on transformations, and the mind of mystery.

I discovered that I still had some INNER GAME issues and inner game is something I thought I had down I realized it was two things.

I gave a fuck still. Tim’s phrase helped me out a lot and I repeated it too myself all night in the car, in the club, on the street everywhere.
FEAR. I was secretly scared of getting beat up or killed some reason and that’s weird because I pride myself on not being scared of anybody. It was blind spot but now I know that I was scared of confrontation. I repeated “I fear no man. I’m not scared to fight anybody. I fear no one.” And that helped a lot.

Second part of my plan was to go to a white club because I usually don’t have problems approaching white girls at all. I started early and by early I mean the line. In line I was talking to any and everybody.

In the club I saw Julio who was dressed cool as hell. I opened a moving two set of a blonde and brunette girl both 7.5 pluses and they shot lots of IoIs at me both verbal and nonverbal. I knew if I wanted to I could’ve qualified one of them at would’ve at least got a number. I talked to numerous more sets, some were mixed sets I opened them all. So I got very very warmed up.

I went to Club Miami and boy did my plan work I was ready from the start. In the parking lot I was on it. In the line I was on it. I’m not going to go into too much detail but it was awesome.

Here’s where I was gangsta at. I saw a set of 8’s and 9’s dancing in choreographed style dance. I opened them nonverbally in way that’s hard too explain but had them laughing. I worked the hb9darkskin for about 10 minutes then moved her about ten feet away against the wall. That went very very well.

Then I a little later I opened another nine on the other side of the club she was mixed with black and white and was very very hot. I was even more gangsta in this set. I opened and killed from there.

Something LEVO told me the other day really helped me out a lot he texted me “you need good subcoms and confidence for the hotties…..the routines are the same”. He’s absolutely right I literally owned these sets like I could never do before and it was all because of the inner game because I’ve had the same stack for a good month.

I was gaming at a high level today. I was pretty much as good as anybody out there today and I really really mean it.

I just wish I had like minded wing that was on the same exact page as me because I know I could’ve bounced either one of the nines out the club. What’s weird is that I got waayyy more attraction and IoIs and compliance from these nines than I get from 6’s and 7’s when I game in clubs that really really opened my eyes.

-peace

No comments: