Friday, November 23, 2007

Goals in the game as of now.

So here are my goals in as of now I'm sure they will change over time but for now here it is.

Short term(within two weeks)
1. I want to be comfortable with my new stack. I want to know it better than the back of my hand and be able to perform it in a magical way with awesome congruence.
2. I want to have at least three solid pho ne numbers. As in girls that always answer or call me back.
3. Start doing pushups and situps everynight again.
4. To complete all my work before the due date and have it be A work.
5. Keep selling my ass off the way I've been doing this week.

Medium term ( within 4 months)
1. I want to have at least two girlfriends that 8pluses
2. I want to be able to lay a new girl every two weeks as long as I'm going out.
3. I want to start practicing comedy.
4. I want my arms to be a bit bigger
5. I want to have no hesitation in approaching girls in most situations.
6. Have lots of pictures for my online gaming and photo routine.
7. I want to be the top salesman on team (sells/per hour)

Long term (within a year)
1. I want to be able pull for a SNL with a 8plus every week.
2. three girlfriends, 7 Fuck buddys.
3. I want to start trying to ACTUALLY pull strippers.
4. I want to be gearing up for 10's.
5. I want to have a wing who wants to achieve mastery in this game like me.
6. I want to be doing amateur comedy and maybe even have a website about me and my comedy.

No comments: